welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Cards


Happy Saturday Everybody!!  I'm busy with birthdays as you can see.  The first card is for my mom.  Her birthday is today and I'm truely blessed to have her as my mom.  I can always depend on her.  We have a fun day planned for her.  I did something new on her card.  I used my Tim Holtz die to cut out the flowers.  I used distress inks to color, stamped on it then for the new part, I coated with glossy accents.  I love how it came out.  The second card was for my friend Stephen.  On this card I used a Bombshell Stamp which is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamp lines.  Stephen has had a hard couple of weeks.  He recently lost one of best friends.  Jason was an amazing person so it was a huge loss.  Stephen's girlfriend had a cookout out for him and it was so much fun and it was great to see him having a good time with all his friends. He has known most of his friends since childhood so its great that they have each other to lean on through this tough time.  Just a reminder to live each day to the fullest....until next time

No comments: