welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Birthday Cards


I know its crazy!  Lots of birthdays this month, but the best is yet to come..Hehehe. I made the first card using my favorite new stamps from Bombshell Stamps.  It is for new friend who I'm really having a blast getting to know.  She is very musical so I added this little touch to the card using the write ribbon trim which I stamped with musical notes.  I really had a lot of fun making this card.  The second card is for a friend of my sisters.  We are going to her birthday party tonight.  On this card I used several  items from Maya Road which I used to enter in a drawing from Maya Road for some new ribbon trim. The items I used were the zipper trim, mini chipboard scrolls and trinket pin.  Cross your fingers I would love to win this new trim.Well I better get off here and get ready for the party. Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them both!!