welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, July 4, 2011

Graphic 45 Tags


Happy 4th everybody!!  I'm enjoying my long weekend.  I got to work on something I've been wanting to do for awhile.  I got in some Graphic 45 paper a couple weeks back and have been trying to get to it and make something with it.  I have always loved this paper and the vintage look to it.  I made both these tags from the Boardwalk line. On the first tag I tried out something new I saw on the Bombshell blog.  I coated the paper with UTEE and heated it which gives it the crackled look.  Very easy and gives your project a whole new look.  The second tag is accented with alot of embellishments and ribbon trim from Maya Road.  Both, Maya Road and Graphic 45, work so well together.  Well off to enjoy the rest of my day off.  Back to the grind tomorrow but it is a short week.  Until next time..... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Freddie!!!