welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, July 18, 2011

Learning to Copic



Hey Everybody!!  Hope you are all doing well.  I took a much need mini vacation for my birthday.  Tammy has the best boss ever!  He let us use his home in Angel Fire, NM for the weekend.   It was very relaxing and we had a lot of fun and lots of laughs.  One thing I did work on is practicing my Copic coloring.  I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos on it and also took a basic color class at The Crafty Scrapper.  These are a couple of samples I worked on.  I think they came out pretty cool!  I will definitely keep practicing.  Copic markers are some of the best markers on the market.  I'm hoping to get better at it.  I have a long way to go.  Lots of new projects coming up that will help me get better with these markers...till next time!

No comments: