welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie!!

It's been awhile since I've blogged.  I've been super busy.  One of things I've been working on is this gift I made for my co-worker.  She celebrated the big 40!  I found this idea on Pinterest.com.  It was submitted from a blog called sistersstuff.blogspot.com.  This is my take on the idea.  Debbie loved it.  I think it came out really cute.  I used an old school box covered with scrapbook paper and used my Cricut to cut out my sign.  I just blinged it up a little so it showed Debbie's personality.  I have a feeling I will be making more of these. 

1 comment:

MaRyKaY said...

thats awesome. so did you stuff 40 suckers in there? yep people see stuff like that and it spreads like hot cakes people wanting one too