welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Christmas tags


Yes I said it more tags.  These two tags have supplies that can all be bought at your local craft store.  I bought all my at Hobby Lobby.  I will finally get to my wrapping and use my tags.  I love to make my own tags each year.  It allows me to add just a special touch to each package.  I hope everyone is having a great start to your holiday season.  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Both tags are wonderful. The embellishments and vintage feel truly appeal to me on the first tag

The beautiful color on the second tag and the trees is super.