welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tags, tags and more tags



It's that time of year again and tag making has begun.  I have become known for my tags and if you receive a gift from me during Christmas it very likely you will receive a homemade tag.  Here are a few samples I am making this season.  I really love the first tag.  I will be using it on a gift for my sister-in-law.  The stamp is from Kenny K  The second tag is using the snowman die cut from Tim Holtz along with some distress inks and snow glitter.  The last tag also includes some coloring using distress inks and some awesome embellishments for Maya Road.  I will have more samples posted throughout the season.  Thanks for stopping by see ya next time! 

No comments: