welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, October 14, 2012

1st Mixed Media canvas

Okay I did it! I have moved on from tags to canvas. I applied most of the same elements as I did in my tags. Christy Tomlinson doesn't know the monster she has created. Lol!! I love the idea that every piece is original and no two are alike. I'm already prepping two more pieces of canvas so keep watching to check out my newest projects. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Mann said...

This is Fantastic Freddie, I love, love, love your art work. Thanks so much for sharing. I follow you on Pinterest, you are an awesome inspiration.