welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mixed Media cards

I had so much fun making these cards! I put my mixed media skills to the test. I had three friends with birthdays this weekend. I tried to match each of their personalities. I can definitely see me making more of these. The possibilities are endless, and I'm finding you can use almost anything. My favorite part of giving my cards is to see the recipient's reaction. One of the things I did differently on some of these cards is I stamped onto tissue paper. Stamps are from lisapace.com and timholtz.com. My day of the dead skull is by bombshellstamps.com. I again have to give credit to Christy Tomlinson for giving me this inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: