welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2nd Mixed Media tag

I finished my second mixed media tag. I'm having so much fun playing with so many different elements. I'm using everything from paints, stains, stamps, card stock and spray mist. I do have to admit something. I've tore up another book for my crafting purposes. I found an old daily devotional at the thrift store awhile back and thought I could easily cut out my quotes to attach to projects which is exactly what I've done here. I'm having a blast! More mixed media projects to come. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: