welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 28, 2016

Great Time with Classes



Welcome back!!  I've been busy with classes this past weekend. The first was a small intimate class with this super cute couple who are also my cousins!  They came over to play and we had a blast. David made this awesome memo/photo holder. This was his first time crafting and I think he had fun!  I told Clara there was no reason for them to make the same thing so I let her make one of these awesome bunnies I found at Joanns. She's been to several classes so she was pro at covering this bunny. It came out so cute!


My second class was also a first! I did my first kid's party!  I actually had a lot of fun. I kinda stressed out about it but it worked out perfectly and they did great!  We all made this cool, cute bird canvas. The birthday girl loved it!! I may have to tackle to this again. Lol!  Yes I said it! I might try a kid's class again. Thanks again everybody for making this weekend so much fun!  See you all soon!  Come back to see some new projects soon!  




No comments: