welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, March 3, 2016

So sorry it's been so long....

Again I apologize for being away for so long, but it has been busy around here. I've posted just a few pics here of what's been going on. I went into craft season with full force. I did 5 shows and I did really well. I can't thank everyone enough that has supported me. I've also been busy with classes. I have a great support team there too. I've done a class every month so during the holidays these classes kept me super busy too. I went right into 2016 busy with cards, another class then geared up for Valentine's Day. I know this is short and sweet but didn't want to bore you with all the details. I feel bad because I've made so many projects I'd love to show you. Maybe I will post some of these items in the coming weeks. I'm going to really try to do better and post more often. Thanks again everybody for following me on this crazy, crafting obsession. Lol! 



No comments: