welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Time



Welcome back everybody!!  I am trying to do better and blog at least once a week. Here I have some really cute spring projects. I'm loving this canvas piece!  It's 10" x 20". This is a new size canvas for me. I finished the background a couple weeks ago but didn't know what I wanted to do with it so, I just started playing around with it, and this was the final outcome. The flowers really pop off this piece. Next up I have these fun little bunnies!  They came out perfect. They are just fun. Happy to say they have found a happy home. I've got lots of ideas rolling around in my head so please come back and check out my next projects. Thanks for stopping by!! Till next time! 

No comments: