welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 7, 2016

Prayer Boxes....taking on a life of their own

Loving these little prayer boxes!!  I had seen a couple versions at a local store and I thought to myself "I can make those!"  I found sound empty Altoid boxes and got to work!  They are intended to help keep all those special prayers in one place. I had one friend say she had almost used up all her cards. Lol!  I had another friend say she is praying hard and once her prayer is answered she is writing that on the back of the card. The power of prayer is amazing and I believe it works!  Back to more crafting! Stop by soon to see more projects! 



No comments: