welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, July 28, 2014

BFF Shadow Box


Good morning!  Welcome back!  This was a special order project. Emily is a nurse that works with me at my full time job. She recently found out her husband got a promotion at his job and they are having to move. She ordered this frame for her BFF. Emily has really liked the look of my mixed media projects so I knew this would be included on this order for sure. Looking through the pics I could tell they loved to just have a good time. I wanted this to come out in this project. I included all hand made flowers, some great items from Maya Road and some tiny tidbits of mixed media with stamps, metal and modeling paste. I really never have a clear idea of how these are going to come together. These shadow boxes just seem to take on a life of their own. This is the reason they are some of my favorite projects. Emily told me her friend loved it which made my day. Here's to wishing the best of luck to Emily and her family in their next adventure!  Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time!  

No comments: