welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Traveling Art Journals






I'm so excited to show this project!  My awesome friend Prissy came up with the best idea!  She was really interested into checking into doing some project swaps with different art groups but didn't know if she was disciplined enough to really do it. I told her I had been wondering the same thing about myself because I to had been checking out groups. Great minds think alike....lol!  So....she came up with the idea of us swapping traveling journals with each other just to see if we could really do it. She started us off by creating her journal then mailing hers and my empty journal for my turn. What great fun!  I created my cover and first inside page then I designed a page in her book. She came into town this past week and I was able to give them to her. We got so excited we have now signed up for our first ATC swap. Our journals have traveled back to Prissy's. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. We both know we are going to have a book full of treasures when we are done. I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else. I call her my mentor and craft goddess...lol!  She always teaches me so much and gets my creative juices flowing. Stay tuned to see book evolve!  Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time!  


No comments: