welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Prissy comes to visit and we swap ideas




Welcome back everybody!  Here are just some things that came out of the craft studio. Prissy came into town and we decided to spend one day in the studio. We had so much fun and Prissy shared lots of creative info with me. It was blast! We decided to do an on the spot swap. We each took a 5x7 cardboard canvas and just played. I created the top canvas with my new Dyan Reaveley stamp and I absolutely love it. Prissy did some amazing work too. I love all the shading, and my favorite part is how she altered the vine stamp. She is a true artist in her own right. I proudly have her piece on display in my craft studio. It now helps to get my creative juices flowing. Definitely stay tuned because I have some fun projects coming up. 

No comments: