welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Family Mixed Media Canvas Piece



Welcome back!!  Here is another 12 x 12 canvas piece. I've had this idea in my head for awhile. This piece made with acrylic paints and paper. I enjoyed creating all the little details. The more I kept thinking I was done, the more I kept adding. This is a messy process but that's what makes it fun. It came out way better than I thought. I'm taking this to be sold in a local gift shop. They have been buying from me for a little over a year and have been really supportive, but the best things is they have had an easy time selling my items. Mixed media is definitely an obsession, I can't seem to get enough. I have several more pieces in the process. I can't wait to show you. Come back soon!  

No comments: