welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cultural Events

Today is about cultural events in Amarillo.  I made a sign in book for a baby shower this weekend and met the family I made it for and found out they have an Asian background.  They have invited me and my sister and her boyfriend Joe to Temple today to celebrate the Chinese New Year which we have been told its the Water holiday and to expect to get wet.  Second we are going to an event which my dad is having where he will be singing with his Native American drum group he has created.  It's always exciting to do something different.  I am seeing some fun layouts being created from these events today.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I hope you took photos.