welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, April 4, 2011

Great Friends

Here are my partners in crime...Tammy & Prissy!  We have lots of fun rather it be crafting or other social activities.  We have been told we are the funniest people this side of Abilene.  Me and Prissy are very vocal while Tammy pretends to be the quiet one...whatever!  You never know what is going to happen or what we will come up with when we put our brains together...you just know its going to be fun.  We usually like to put our brains to work over a spirited beverage which brings you to the reason our company is called Happy Hour Crafts. Stay tuned for more fun, more laughs from me and the ladies and I used the term ladies very loosely...LOL!! 

No comments: