welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Garland Class

We held our Spring Garland Class this morning.  It was a big success.  We had a lot of fun and I think everyone who attended did also.  I got to show the ladies how to make several new flowers.  Everybody was a little nervous about it but they all did great.  This pic shows everyone hard at work.  We showed our next class project and we had several people already sign up.  I'm excited.  This next project is even better.  We will be posting about it soon.  I guess it time to get to back to work on my own projects. 

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Freddie - were you teaching the class?

Freddie said...

I did teach. Prissy and I both taught. I just happen to have the camera at this moment.