welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrapbooking.com -- Article - Wedding Card

Scrapbooking.com -- Article - Wedding Card

I'm so excited this morning. I woke up to find out my card has officially been published and it is out for everyone to see. Just click on the link to check it out. You can watch the video and if you click on the words "Wedding Card", it will give more info and a short bio on me. I'm so excited. I shed a couple of tears this morning. This is something I have been working towards and cannot thank everyone for their support. Lots of changes in my life some good some bad but its things like today that I will remember forever and so happy I can share it with you. Guess I better get to working on some other ideas. Thanks again!

1 comment:

GlitteryKatie said...

Congrats Freddie- it's a beautiful card!!