welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Skull Pendants

I'm having some fun on a Sunday afternoon.  I saw this idea on the Bombshell Stamps forum and thought it was a great idea.  I have a friend who loves Day of the Dead skulls. She also enjoys making her own jewerly so I thought what a great gift this would make for her.  I made one pendant by just stamping it and coloring it with Copic markers and highlighted it with Stickles.  The second is a heart pendant. I also used Copic markers on it then I used clear UTEE to fill in the charm.  This is my first attempt at this and had a great time.  I've been playing with my melting pot but just been playing...no real projects till now.  I plan on making her a few more charms.  I will post those pictures soon.  I'm going to play with some colored UTEE.  So I guess I better get to work.  Till next time

4 comments:

blackdragon said...

Ohhhh these are nice!!!
Welcome to the S/S forum Freddie... come and say 'hi' on the vent sometime.... and we are having a Skull blog hop early June... you should think about joining in!
Keep safe lynx

Trisha said...

Wow! Freddie these are fabulous :)

Raven B said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! Especially the heart!
Hugs,
Raven
www.love4stamps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Freddie!! Looking AWESOME!! I am sure your frined is delighted with it!