welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Adventure

Well today I sit here a little nervous with a new adventure awaiting me. I start a new job tomorrow at NWTH which is a local hospital here in town. It has been eighteen months since I've worked a full time job. I am excited about this new venture. Something new to fill my time. I hopefully have found a place where I am appreciated and I appreciate them. My last job I just totally lost respect for the company. I had never seen a company really care less for their employees than this company. I have not really bashed this company and will continue not too. It was best for both of us to go our separate ways. It has taken me along time to heal from some of the pain I went through with them. I know I have more to work through which is the reason for me being a little nervous about my new job. I have enjoyed my little break. I have had fun getting to know my craft on a personal basis. It really has become one of my best friends. The new job will cut back on some of my crafting but I know I will still find the time to create. My crafting is my therapy and "me" time. I attended a crop over the weekend and starting working on my project for the Skull Appreciation Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged. I can't wait for this hop. It will be my first. I just kept thinking to myself I need to learn to cherish this time and enjoy myself. My schedule is about to get busy so hopefully I can stay on top of all my projects so stay tuned. Wish me luck!


No comments: