welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting Excited

Taking a few minutes to get you updated on what's going on.  My new job is going well I was able to finish my basic hospital training early so I have a long weekend.  My department training starts on Tuesday so this gives me lots of time to craft.  I'm really excited about one thing.  I signed up for my first blog hop with Smeared and Smudged.  If you don't know what a blog hop is...I didn't either....LOL!!  It is where crafters get together and showcase projects.  Someone picks a theme or item, in this case they have picked skulls, and you can go from blog to blog and few everybody's ideas.  Prissy and I both signed up and have been working on our projects.  It's a great way to get your projects seen.  The blog hop is happening on June 4th.  We encourage everyone to take a look.  You don't have to have a blog you can just view everybody's projects.  I will get more details out to you.  Until then...onto crafting

No comments: