welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Card


Well I got something done today.  I finished my Mother's Day card.  I figured I better get this done because I had several others to get done for a family and friends.  I got the card done but now the gift.  My sister and I still don't really know what to get her.  We usually try to come up with something special.  I love the card.  I covered the entire piece of cardstock with what Prissy calls "sugar glitter".  It's our new friend.  I then made a grunge board flower using seed beads as my center and Tim Holtz tissue tape to make the rosette.  We hope we make this special day for mom because she always makes us feel special. This is a picture of mom and her bike we gave her for her birthday last year.  Love ya Mom!  Onto more projects.

No comments: