welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Card

This card idea came from a Sketch challenge.  I follow the forum on Bombshell Stamps and this is this months Sketch Challenge.  I have never done this before but I saw this challenge and I knew I had to try.  I had so many ideas running through my mind.  I made this card for a dear friend who loved my Bombshell Stamps when she saw them.  I'm posting this and wondering if she can figure out who she is because I probably won't give it to her till next week.  Her birthday was last week...I'm such a bad friend..LOL!  I have a couple other surprises in store for her.  Thanks for stopping in and please let me know what you think of my card.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card

Laurinda said...

i know who it is for and she will absolutely love it! miss ur face sweetie----Rin

Mary G. said...

Wow, Freddie, this is fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Bombshell challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hey Freddie! Yiu did a great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with they Bombshell May sketch!