welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Bouquet Snowglobe

Here it is...my Spring Bouquet Snowglobe I made over the weekend at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, TX.  We enjoy this class so much and had a blast with our instructor Trish and our new friends.  I really enjoyed that it was a small class of four so we really got lots of attention.  I'm always nervous when I hear the word "solder".  I'm still in the learning process.  We made everything on this globe except for the butterfly. I think I'm getting a hang of it  but it still can be very nerve racking.  I hope to do some more of this.  Off to start on a few new projects. Wish me luck...til next time!

No comments: