welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wore Out

Well we survived our exciting day at The Crafty Scrapper.  We learned alot and had alot of fun.  Our first class we made a Spring Bouquet Snowglobe.  I had so much fun making this.  It was a small group which I think made it even better and the other ladies were so much fun.  I will post pics of it as soon as I get home.  Our next class covered the basics of Copic markers.  This class we really had to pay attention.  We were amazed at the new techniques we learned with our makers.  We made a couple of samples.  I will post those too.  We were so tired when we got back to the cottage.  I went to bed early.  I think Prissy & I have decided today is going to be our lazy day. I'm kinda of excited about that!  LOL!  The best part of the day was when The Crafty Scrapper staff gave me my first designer's kit.  I was told to see what I could come up with with the supplies they gave me.  I'm really excited about this opporunity.  Unitl next time...have a great day!

No comments: