welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, April 8, 2011

Voyage to Dallas

Where here I sit at Conrad Cottage.  Prissy and I made our way here yesterday.  Both of us are really tired and agreed that it was a really long trip.  We didn't think we were ever going to get here but we did and are very excited.  We have plans to take a couple of classes on Saturday at The Crafty Scrapper.  Another reason I'm really excited is they will have my first kit on hand for me to design for them.  I definitely appreciate this opporunity. The rest of the time we are here we are just going to wing it.  We may have PJ day which is always fun to lay around and relax and maybe craft alitttle.  Conrad Cottage always tends to put you in a calming and relaxed mood.  Alittle shopping is always a definite when we are here so who knows whats going to happen but I know its always a fun time so I will keep you updated on our activities.  We miss our friend Tammy who is going to NASCAR this weekend so we should all have some stories when we hook back up

1 comment:

Cart Ridges said...

What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!